Saturday, December 14, 2013

Andie Rathbone is writing / has written (delete as appropriate) a book

Andie posted on the Facebook Group "Mansun's Only Love Song" today with an extract from his upcoming book.....

From my upcoming book, and sticking to the theme of 'Revenge pop' we've all heard about. I'll share it with you. 

When I was 21, I was seeing a girl called Gill, we'd been together about a year and a half and it was lovely, You know, normal and stuff, But then.....

I got invited to her 'Works Do' where she worked at North West Security in City Road. All was going swimmingly until she started holding hands across the table and looking into the eye's of a guy she worked with called Kevin. He looked like he possessed the ironing skills from the staff of royalty., He probably bathed in Bubble bath and wore 'Denim' aftershave. The night wore on, with Gill, my Girl friend, playing footsies with him and holding both of our hands and actually kissing him in front of me at one point.

We went home and she explained she was just playing etc, just making me a little bit jealous and he's just a really good friend and work colleague, and she is with me.. Three days later, she rang me to ask if I'd meet her at 'Harkers' in Chester for an after work drink.

I can't wait to read more of this! The rest of the extract can be found on Facebook...